M-DBE10 Molded Rubber Loading Dock Bumpers
- Additional information
Model DBE10 10″ x 3″ x 4.2″ Molded Rubber Loading Dock Bumper
Molded Rubber Loading Dock Bumpers provide great protection in medium traffic areas in the warehouse or loading dock. Used in applications on loading docks, factory walls and construction or material handling heavy equipment. Molded dock bumpers are made of prime rubber, reinforced with synthetic fabric. They have great impact absorption and provide a low profile for varied applications. All bumpers ship with countersunk predrilled holes that fit the Freyer provided hardware perfectly. Order from us for an easy installation every time.
- Loading docks, factory or warehouse walls.
- Construction or Material Handling Equipment.
- Anywhere forklifts and order pickers are used or parked.
- Low profile and professional look.
- Molded in one piece makes these bumpers extra tough.
- Absorbs impacts and bounces back. Will not warp, rust or come apart.
- Spectra-Shield Dock Bumper comes in Hi-Vis Yellow. The Yellow face is constructed of dense (UHMW) polyethylene recessed into reinforced molded rubber.
- Tough one piece build means a long service life.
- Suitable to outdoor applications
- Absorbs impacts protecting the loading dock and truck.
- Manufactured from prime rubber reinforced with synthetic materials.
- Countersunk mounting holes for easy installation on all models.
|Dimensions||10 × 3 × 4.2 in|