Extruded Rubber Loading Dock Bumpers
Extruded rubber loading dock bumpers have great utility at the loading dock, in the warehouse , paking garages and shipping lanes. Extruded bumpers are also used on tow-trucks, heavy equiptment and trailers. Freyer provides a variety of forms and lengths up to 10′. You can order your extruded bumpers by the foot and predrilled. Models D4 and up come with a steel mounting bar that will give your installation extra strenght and druability. Great for applications that require continuous protection over an area of great length.
Extruded rubber bumpers are built tough. These dock bumpers will provide you with years of reliable service. Our extruded bumper EPDM rubber material has an (ASTM 2632) rating of 75% with a durometer reading of 70 plus or minus 5. Steel mounting inserts are available in the D-4 and D-6 models.
ASTM tested to ensure qualityand durability
* Extruded Dock Bumpers well suited to service in and out of doors.
* Made for applications in loading docks, warehouses, parking garages, seawalls and marinas.
* Delivery vehicles including tow trucks, trailers, cranes and heavy duty construction equipment.
* Wall guards in the warehouse where forklifts, and other material handling vehicles are in use.
* Extruded rubber dock bumpers come in an array of designs
* Can be ordered pre-drilled ready install (3″ from each end and 18″ from center).
*Made of solid EPDM rubber for great protection.
*Extruded dock bumpers have impact resistance (ASTM 2632) of 75% with a durometer reading of 70 plus or minus 5.
*D-4 and D-6 extruded bumpers are available with steel mounting bars.
Anchor bolts easily installed through pre-drilled holes into dock.